Quality & Compliance
Northern Life Sciences has led Quality and Compliance projects for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device organisations around the world. We take pride in our ability to apply proven techniques and approaches born from a successful history of projects. We have supplied resources at all levels of project teams from leadership positions to QMS roles.
We are ideally placed to provide your business with a successful validation project. Our Managing Director has over 28 years of experience and is an active member of the GAMP EU Steering Committee and has supported development of various GAMP publications and reference material.
We provide the following capabilities:
- Development and Auditing of QMS, based on ISO Standards such as 9001 and 13485
- Creation of validation plans
- cGxP support
- SOP creation
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Risk Management and Auditing
- Traceability and Test Management